Business and Employment mediator Patricia Prince is a trusted advocate for dispute resolution. Her analytical legal skills and her extensive Business Dispute Resolution and Employment Dispute Resolution experience are the basis for her recognized competence as a mediator. Equally important, however, are her integrity, optimism, persistence and empathy, which are critical to getting the dispute settled and building the client confidence required to bring about an optimal resolution.
- Over a decade of experience as an alternative dispute resolution (ADR) provider bringing durable resolution to parties,
with an emphasis on Employment Mediation, Business Mediation, Intellectual Property, Personal Injury, and Estate and Trust mediation services
- Prepared, analytical and persistent problem solver, adept at moving through impasse, committed to a fair and impartial process
- Over 15 years of experience as a civil litigator in a broad variety of business disputes, including securities, entertainment,
intellectual property, employment, general breach of contract and commercial cases
- Particularly skilled at constructively managing emotionally–charged issues and starkly differing perspectives often encountered in the mediation of harassment,
discrimination, wrongful termination and other employment disputes; the mediation of partnership disputes;
and the mediation of family–owned business disputes and sibling inheritance disputes
- Valued and praised by past clients as an effective mediator who is able to quickly grasp the legal issues, customize the mediation process,
connect with parties and counsel, and resolve difficult cases
- Fluent in Spanish, she is at ease mediating with parties and counsel from diverse cultures,
where Spanish fluency and cross-cultural understanding are extremely helpful in reaching resolution
San Francisco Bay Area business mediator and employment mediator Patricia Prince provides a wealth of experience as an ADR service provider,
lawyer and business professional to bring parties to resolution. An accomplished and skilled mediator,
Ms. Prince has successfully resolved a broad range of disputes.
Her practice focuses on employment mediation, including harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination and wage and hour cases; business mediation,
including commercial real estate, commercial landlord/tenant, intellectual property, partnership and general contract cases; and property and estate mediation,
including family–owned business, probate, trust and sibling inheritance disputes.
As a mediator, Patricia Prince draws upon her significant breath of knowledge in the following areas of law, gained over 15 years as a business litigator,
as well as her experience as a mediator.
An Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) provider committed to providing clients with a fair process to resolve business and employment disputes,
Patricia Prince offers private mediation services in San Francisco, Marin County and the Greater San Francisco Bay Area.